MyLATITUDE™ Patient App
The MyLATITUDE™ Patient App is easy to download on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. This app is intended for Boston Scientific patients who utilize the LATITUDE™ Communicator.
It shows basic information about the status of your LATITUDE™ Communicator and your implanted Boston Scientific device, providing you with:
- Peace of mind that your LATITUDE™ Communicator is working
- Answers to common questions about your implanted cardiac device
- Setup and troubleshooting for your LATITUDE™ Communicator
The MyLATITUDE™ Patient App shows you:
- How to set up your LATITUDE™ Communicator
- The connection status of your LATITUDE™ Communicator
- What to do in the event your Communicator is not working
- Information about your scheduled transmissions
- The status of your implanted device battery
- Answers to common questions about your device and remote monitoring
The MyLATITUDE™ Patient App is free to download on mobile devices by following these steps:
- Open the App Store within your mobile device
- Search for “MyLATITUDE™”
- Select “MyLATITUDE™ Patient App”
Please, be aware MyLATITUDE™ App does not replace
the Patient Manual or your LATITUDE™ Communicator.
App Store, App Store logo and iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
CAUTION: The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device. Products shown for INFORMATION purposes only and may not be approved or for sale in certain countries. This material not intended for use in France.